From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #146: Inline editing of objects
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 10:21:29 GMT
I notice that there were no replies to my last message (see below) and the ticket has therefore
been put on hold. We've made no progress in a whole month on an issue all seemed to agree
was important.

The question remains:
> Should we enable the 'edit' state for all fields using one button and submit using one
button, or should we take Jira's approach of asking for individual confirmation on every field?

- Joe

wrote:
> [...]
XHR