From Joe Dreimann <>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bloodhound 0.2 incubating Released
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:10:43 GMT
I think it may just be a time factor for all mirrors to update. I found the one below on the
page linked to in the announcement which seems to work:

I'll check again in the morning.

- Joe

@jdreimann - Twitter
Sent from my phone

On 15 Nov 2012, at 21:03, Gary Martin <> wrote:

> Hmm.. The link does not seem to work. I wonder if there is a step missed.
> The last release I did mention to infra that the files were ready to publish from the
dist directory but I have no idea if that is something required each time. I suppose it is
either that or it takes a while to propagate.