From Joe Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #170: CSS rules for links
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:41:06 GMT
I've not reviewed your patch yet, you may well have covered it already: From the description
I understood you were styling 'strikethrough' cases, like links to fixed tickets. I just added
point four as a reminder for me to style links to plain missing item, where I feel strikethrough
wouldn't be a good visual clue.

- Joe

@jdreimann - Twitter
Sent from my phone