From Branko ─îibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Genshi XHTML + HTML 5
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2012 21:53:19 GMT
On 29.11.2012 22:02, Matevz Bradac wrote:
> Would it be possible to do this in the post processing phase, i.e.
> IRequestFilter's post_process_request()?
> If not, is there any way of overriding trac's behaviour without
> modifying trac itself?

Sure is.

def better_render_template(self, etc...)
  pass

import chrome
chrome.Chrome.render_template = better_render_template

This change will persist for the duration of the Python interpreter,
even across subsequent "import chrome" statements. It's best to do this
very early during BH intialization.

N.B.: I haven't actually looked at what the names of the modules
actually are, but you get the idea.

-- Brane

--
Branko ─îibej