From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #279: Images rendered in activity feed ? Oh My !
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 17:31:28 GMT
We should probably get a decision on this if it is going to be a starter
ticket for someone so that there are clear instructions about what is
wanted out of it. I might also suggest changing the ticket title when it
is decided.

There are a few complications for my decision here as I am hoping to
have truncated comments for events by default. On the other hand, I am
also interested in whether it would be worth providing a means to
expand/pop-up the full comment from truncated comments so this ticket
may still be relevant.

Cheers,
     Gary