From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Patch: Bloodhound section added to About page
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 12:56:37 GMT
Peter,

Thanks.. pretty happy with that. I might take out a bit of excess
white-space when I commit. And I think someone pointed out a while ago
that the DOCTYPE is meant to be above the comment. We almost certainly
have other examples of that in other templates so I will raise a ticket
to fix others.

I'll probably go into more detail about the code standards in a
different thread at some point but, for now I will just point out that
we follow PEP8: http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008

As for whether to include the Trac section in the About page.. at the
moment I could see it staying. However, if we do that then we are only
white-labelling our own efforts and the text associated with the
application name might not match what is intended. Might it be better
allow white-labelling here to add a section above our About Bloodhound
section with the title, and a description?

If that seems good, I would probably go with enhancing the page in a new
ticket as I think you have achieved the goals of #265.

Cheers,
     Gary