From Branko ─îibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhound online demos
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 12:22:35 GMT
On 26.11.2012 12:50, Gary Martin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think running demos on our main VM may not be appropriate but I
> gather it should be possible to get a VM for demoing use. I assume
> that we are all happy with this part. I don't know if there will be a
> limit to the number of demos we should run yet.

Just talk to infra (i.e., open an INFRA ticket in the ASF Jira) about
getting new VMs. Be sure to tell them the space requirements (memory and
disk) and expected traffic, and any other considerations that may be
relevant (e.g., access to some (which?) Subversion repo to demonstrate
that integration).

-- Brane

--
Branko ─îibej