From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhound online demos
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 11:50:15 GMT
Hi,

I think running demos on our main VM may not be appropriate but I gather
it should be possible to get a VM for demoing use. I assume that we are
all happy with this part. I don't know if there will be a limit to the
number of demos we should run yet.

Cheers,
     Gary

On 29/10/12 18:44, Gary Martin wrote:
> It would be good to know if we would be able to see demo instances running on our vm.
>
> For a nightly build we probably want the instance building from scratch so that the base
experience is correct. Here initial state should probably be created by making testing fixtures.
There is a reasonable chance these will be kept up to date if they are also useful for the
development and testing processes.

> Any longer term demos can probably reset themselves with a cronjob to roll back to some
known state.

> I am not sure that I want to see too much tracking of users but as the activity of these
instances is likely to be public, we might be able to make some use of that. Would that be
enough for our needs?