From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #258: Upgrade i.a.o/bh to v0.2
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:18:34 GMT
On 20/11/12 11:46, Joachim Dreimann wrote:
> Thanks for the update Gary - our own Bloodhound instance is now upgraded to
> 0.2, yay!
>
> Olemis has highlighted an issue with the activity feed though, often no
> events are shown, like on this ticket:
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/240
>
> Why is that?

Simple.. we only get open and close events at the moment. This might be
fixed by showing more of the events with

    [timeline]
    ticket_show_details  =  true
    abbreviated_messages  =  true

We will still be left with a limit on the time period though. Still we
can experiment with the site configuration to see if we do want to
implement #69 or improve further.

Cheers,
     Gary