From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: contributing to Bloodhound
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 09:01:46 GMT
Hi,

Great to hear from you!

The following link is a custom query that shows a current list of
tickets with the starter keyword that might be of interest:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/query?status=assigned&status=new&keywords=~starter

If you find an interesting ticket in that list, do feel free to ask
whatever you need to understand it. Any questions about the release
process are also welcome here.

Cheers,
     Gary