From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.2 (incubating)
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:57:22 GMT
Thanks for that Joe. I closed #255 on the basis of that work and I have
raised another that can be used to complete any work for our copy of
Trac that turns out to be required:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/256

Obviously if we determine here that there is nothing to do then #256
should be closed with a link to the relevant decisions. I have set it as
a blocker for release 3 as we need to get this sorted quickly.

Cheers,
     Gary