From Branko ─îibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.2 (incubating)
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 13:19:12 GMT
On 12.11.2012 13:25, Gary Martin wrote:
> OK, when I looked closer at the Trac files it seems that they do
> minify some of it after all. Are we happy to maintain this as another
> difference between our copy of Trac and upstream?

The important question is, are the files minified in the Trac
repository, or in their release tarballs? If it's in the repo, well
then, my interpretation is that you're just shipping Trac with a few
patches (and I expect those patches aren't in the minified code). If
it's just in the release tarballs, then I expect the upstream import
went awry and needs to be fixed.

-- Brane

--
Branko ─îibej