From Joe Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Genshi XHTML + HTML 5
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 08:46:23 GMT
To my knowledge all relevant browsers (including IE6 etc) will display HTML 5 pages (using
quirks mode), more information here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3911235/html-5-doctype-and-ie-6

In my opinion this is not an issue, we should be fine to use HTML 5.

Joe

@jdreimann - Twitter
Sent from my phone