From Joe Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #240: Create responsive html mockup of ticket (and other) views
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 20:28:12 GMT
1. Yes, very likely. Easily replaceable with an icon.

2. I actually used the clipped property in CSS to avoid it overlaying the comment body text.
The issue only appears at certain screen widths. I believe the solution would be to move the
comment meta information to be displayed above the comment itself at those resolutions (like
it's already done at < 768px width).

Both good spots!

- Joe

@jdreimann - Twitter