From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bloodhound 0.2 incubating Released
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:03:20 GMT
Hmm.. The link does not seem to work. I wonder if there is a step missed.

The last release I did mention to infra that the files were ready to publish from the dist
directory but I have no idea if that is something required each time. I suppose it is either
that or it takes a while to propagate.

Cheers,
    Gary