From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Bloodhound online demos
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:44:14 GMT
It would be good to know if we would be able to see demo instances running on our vm.

For a nightly build we probably want the instance building from scratch so that the base experience
is correct. Here initial state should probably be created by making testing fixtures. There
is a reasonable chance these will be kept up to date if they are also useful for the development
and testing processes.

Any longer term demos can probably reset themselves with a cronjob to roll back to some known
state.

I am not sure that I want to see too much tracking of users but as the activity of these instances
is likely to be public, we might be able to make some use of that. Would that be enough for
our needs?

Cheers,
    Gary