From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #194: Examine workflow for Bloodhound site
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 01:03:46 GMT
For me, one question would be whether we need two states to indicate accepted and in progress
work but I suppose we can revise this again later. So, unless there are objections, I will
attempt to set this to be the new workflow later.

Incidentally, I think it might be good to look at a plugin in this area for adding the potential
for actions that should result in assignment to a previous owner. It feels like this is lacking
from the standard workflow abilities for the "provide info" actions in particular. I think
we can live without it for now though.

Cheers,
    Gary