From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #154: Installer fails when providing repository type without a path and vice versa
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 13:38:39 GMT
On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 3:00 AM, Gary Martin <gary.martin@wandisco.com>wrote:

> Hi Jure,
>
> Annoyingly it seems that adding attachments does not trigger email updates
> so I missed your patch for this issue.
>
> Anyway, good job there. If you don't mind, I will expand on the error
> message that you suggest.
>
> Cheers,
>     Gary

Hi Gary,

I thought there was an option to send notification when attachments are
added, but I was thinking of my experience using the AnnouncerPlugin, which
always sends an email when an attachment is added (1). It looks like there
is a long-standing ticket in Trac for this feature. It one of those
frustrating tickets that has has several patches generated, but never
seemed to going anywhere for no obvious reason.

(1) http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/AnnouncerPlugin
(2) http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/2259