From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #229: Email change updates should show diffs, not full text
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:24:35 GMT
I like the approach of showing the full text with the diff embedded.

Two items of interest
 * JIRA didn't seem to be doing any better than this until very recently:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-25667
 * I would have expected the AnnouncerPlugin to do a better job at this
since it formats messages in HTML, but it only seems to present a plain
text diff with a limited number of surrounding lines (
https://trac-hacks.org/ticket/10485).

[image: Inline image 2]