From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #205: initial syntax highlighting sample fails in pygments preferences for browsers other than firefox
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 07:02:26 GMT
> On 10/3/12, Gary Martin <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
> > Very good spot there.. I've just committed the very simple fix you found.
> >
> > Incidentally, a quick look at Trac suggests that this problem may also
> > happen there. Perhaps if someone can confirm this for their latest code
> > we could raise a ticket with trac and provide a similar patch.

I can reproduce this on Trac 1.1.1dev-r11412 (the latest as of this post)
 in Chrome 22 on Debian 6. I can also confirm that the patch resolves the
issue for Trac.

Did some activity happen with this that I've since missed? If not, I'd be
happy to raise the issue with Trac core and push the patch back there on
behalf of Bloodhound and the patch author. I did a search just now for
"syntax highlighting" or "pygments" and found nothing open.