From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Bloodhound online demos
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 17:57:19 GMT
Hi all,

I'd really like to see some online demo instances for Bloodhound for users
to play with. Three types of instances would be most interesting in my
opinion:

1. latest stable build
2. latest nightly build
3. next upcoming release

These should all contain some sample data and reset back to that sample
state once every night, partly to combat spam but also so user experiences
don't diverge too much over time.

I would also like to use the opportunity to gather some relevant, anonymous
data on how people use the Bloodhound demos so that we can make more of our
design decisions on actual evidence.

Cheers,
Joe