From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #230: On custom query screen, show recent queries by the users
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:17:40 GMT
Yep, that's a thought. I'm also thinking users should be able to 'pin' or
'favourite' queries if they so choose so that they stay available on the
page.
That would give us the freedom to repurpose the Reports section to
something more like a report: Reporting (over time) on progress /
objectives / activity. That's something for a different ticket of course.

- Joe