From Peter Koželj <>
Subject Re: dashboard ticket query ordering
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 07:53:44 GMT
If we are only talking about ordering, why not just enhance the widgets so
that if the user clicks on a column title, that is the field that the
results are sorted by? What is in dashboard definition would only be the
default then.

In to long run we need user configurable dashboard as well as user
configurable widgets.