From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: dashboard ticket query ordering
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 09:19:08 GMT
If as a user I do not have the ability to change the ordering, I would
probably prefer first by milestone and then by priority. At least for "My
Tickets" that is, for "All Tickets" that might depend on my role (developer
vs. project manager for instance).

On the other hand, without showing what the actual sorting order is, users
will assume that it is either chronologically or alphabetically. So if it
is neither of the two, actual ordering needs to be presented to the user
somehow.

Peter