From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #223: Prepare ticket view for responsive layout
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 17:34:06 GMT
On 10/7/12, Apache Bloodhound <bloodhound-dev@incubator.apache.org> wrote:
> #223: Prepare ticket view for responsive layout

[...]
> After reviewing initial design for responsive ticket web UI citation needed

Please insert «official» link to Joe's mockup , preferably to image
rather than .bmml file
;)

[...]
>  So far the following enhancements have been identified

[...]
>    - Clip ticket summary in scroll spy box to only display first line (i.e.
>  `white-space: nowrap` ) .

I've tried to do things like this before using CSS but never succeeded
. Could anybody please tell how to get this done ? Will we need more
than some CSS rules ?

[...]
>  If anything else needs to be added to the list (something might br
>  overlooked ''';)''' then feel free to add more items to the list .

please take a look ;)

--
Regards,

Olemis.