From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #206: Ticket fields layout broken if custom textarea fields are declared
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 00:01:45 GMT
> On 09/10/12 11:49, Apache Bloodhound wrote:
>> #206: Ticket fields layout broken if custom textarea fields are declared

[...]
> It looks like the conversation continued on the ticket for a bit.

yes
:)

> The upshot appears to be that the suggested patches will put the
> description closer to the top of the ticket, separating out the custom
> fields.

the order is (top-down)

1. ticket summary
2. enum ticket fields
3. keywords + description
4. text / textarea fields

> In addition I think we will end up with a two column layout.
>
> I will need to test those assertions as I am not sure that is precisely
> what the associated screenshot in the ticket suggests:
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/attachment/ticket/174/bh_theme_x_77_ticket_scrollspy_v3.png

two columns if activity widget is displayed

> (note that the scrollspy button bar above the fields is a result of a
> different ticket which I hope to review shortly).

so we'll have #174 committed soon ? great !
:)

> I will attempt to assess the patches themselves but all thoughts are
> welcome.

I look forward to further questions if any

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/