From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A word on Release 2
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2012 05:52:58 GMT
On 10/5/12, Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
> Hi all,

:)

> I've started preparing Release 0.2 today, having volunteered to be Release
> Manager.

In spite of being able to trace tickets to the corresponding release
where associated changes have been included (... considering the fact
that no meaningful version's been defined at the moment ...) it'd be
nice if we could split current Release 2 milestone into two e.g.
«Release 2 beta» containing all tickets with patches that will be
distributed with 0.2.0 , plus «Release 2 final» containing tickets
scheduled for current «Release 2» with pending patches .

Besides IMO we should take some time to start writing tests and setup
CI . This is mainly considering the fact that the number of
contributors has increased recently and more concurrent changes
against a more complex implementation means a higher probability to
e.g. introduce regressions .

'''PS:''' Feel free to use any other milestone name .

> I'll get the artefacts all packaged up committed ready to be voted on early
> next week.

cool !

--
Regards,