From Olemis Lang <>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #230: On custom query screen, show recent queries by the users
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:06:08 GMT
/me removing top-posting

On 10/16/12, Peter Koželj <> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Joachim Dreimann <
>> wrote:
>> I'm also thinking users should be able to 'pin' or
>> 'favourite' queries if they so choose so that they stay available on the
>> page.
>> That would give us the freedom to repurpose the Reports section to
>> something more like a report: Reporting (over time) on progress /
>> objectives / activity. That's something for a different ticket of course.
> I would go even further. Beyond pinning, user should be able to name and
> change them.

This is already possible by saving custom queries (they'll be shown in
report list) . Maybe the only characteristic that's missing is to make
this more like a user preference rather than an admin task . Maybe
there's an equivalent quick hack if we play with resource-specific
permissions for reports .

Blog ES:
Blog EN:

Featured article: