From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #240: Create responsive html mockup of ticket (and other) views
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 17:33:27 GMT
Comments :

1. scrollspy nav is outside sticky panel => not as useful as it should
2. attachments form has been removed . that's somehow different to
    what we are talking about for #195 .
3. considering comment:3 , do you expect attachments to be related to
    comments rather than tickets ?
4. using some screen sizes Apps menu item is not shown inline , thus
    breaking mainnav bar layout .
5. the same for activity widget . It turns out that the icon is included
    in scrollspy nav even when widget still floats to the right .
6. as a consequence of [5]_ above scrollspy nav is not a one liner any more .
7. comment indicator and text overlap

PS: /me performing a quick test on Opera 12.02 . there are other
things I do like and were not mentioned before .

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/