From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.2 (incubating)
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 04:45:16 GMT
On 10/8/12, Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,

:)

> I would like to initiate the vote for releasing Apache Bloodhound 0.2
> (incubating).

Some comments to take into consideration . I don't think they are
important enough so as to vote against releasing target source tarball
though .

  - This file should be removed (
/bloodhound_theme/bhtheme/htdocs/js/jquery-1.7.1.min.js )
  - This folder should not be included in source tarball ( /doc )
  - This folder should be skipped silently in RAT report ( /trac )

[...]
> Please vote:
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Bloodhound 0.2
> [ ] +0 Don't care
> [ ] -1 Do not release this package (please explain)

coming soon ... ;)

--
Regards,

Olemis.