From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #177: Move 'comment:1' and 'reply to' indicators under the time in ticket view
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 17:38:52 GMT
> Hi,

:)

> Incidentally, hiding the buttons by default when the pointer is not over
> the ticket row is going to be dealt with in
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/182 which looks pretty good
> - I just need to find a way to test whether this works in touchscreen
> situations (or examine the code to get an idea).

Better try it in wide touch screens because hide/show functionality is
activated for desktops ... and the decision of whether target device
is a desktop or not is based on screen size (resolution ?) rather than
aspects like screen capabilities (e.g. touch screens) . I've seen
those out there , but have nothing at hand for testing purpose

:'O

--
Regards,

Olemis.