From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #223: Prepare ticket view for responsive layout
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 05:53:51 GMT
Oops ! I missed this part .

> On 25/10/12 19:37, Olemis Lang wrote:
>> On 10/25/12, Gary Martin <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
>> [...]
>>> The breadcrumb for ticket related views really ought to be available for
>>> other ticket related views too (dashboard and milestone)
>> in the case of dashboard view I see no reason to include a link to self .
>
> For me there is a conspicuousness of absence when it is there for other
> views but you may be right.

In other cases it's useful . Examples follow

1. Navigate to milestone overview from milestone edit page
2. Navigate to plain old file preview page from blame
    annotations page (vcs)

... and so on . In all cases there are additional navigation levels
for the target resource , something I don't see in dashboard view (...
at the moment ...)

--
Regards,

Olemis.