From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #223: Prepare ticket view for responsive layout
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 18:37:40 GMT
Hi !
:)

[...]
> The breadcrumb for ticket related views really ought to be available for
> other ticket related views too (dashboard and milestone)

in the case of dashboard view I see no reason to include a link to self .

> and for the
> breadcrumb to link to the milestone page rather than a custom query

I wonder what will be more useful . Nonetheless if tickets scheduled
for a given milestone are listed in there then it all makes sense to
me . The only thing I notice is that a different permission is needed
to access milestone page rather than query (i.e. MILESTONE_VIEW vs
TICKET_VIEW ) . Thus users navigating to milestone view using nav
links in breadcrumbs area might be frustrated as they'll always get
«forbidden» error message .

> but
> it is good to make a start here.

;)