From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #223: Prepare ticket view for responsive layout
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 05:47:49 GMT
I'd select (2) instead . Option (3) will make it a bit hard to check
for permissions in the request handler almost to the point that it
should be implemented from scratch . Link to ticket milestone is
present in query results view anyway . CMIIW .

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/