From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #230: On custom query screen, show recent queries by the users
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:17:31 GMT
> Names for queries/reports sounds reasonable. It is interesting to think
> how we might deal with providing wiki links for per-user defined queries.

just like reports links ?

> I don't think that we should be repurposing the Reports section, rather
> we should be expanding the purpose.

+1

> To be able to have graphical
> representations of this data, with potentially arbitrary x and y axes
> would be great as well.

+1 ... an enhanced version of TracGVizPlugin might help with the part
of potentially arbitrary x and y axis .

> It would also be useful to be able to have
> reports that allow the setting of a variable, say for specifying a month
> so that you can use a single report to generate monthly reporting.

I'm not aware of all details in reports , but afaicr this was already
possible using report vars [1]_ ... isn't it ?

.. [1] TracReports - Using Variables in a Query
        (http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracReports#UsingVariablesinaQuery)

--
Regards,

Olemis.