From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #222: Implement Bootstrap styling for date picker
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 17:23:20 GMT
> On 05/10/12 17:13, Apache Bloodhound wrote:
>> #222: Implement Bootstrap styling for date picker

[...]
>> Comment:
>>
>>   Maybe it's enough just to include something like
>>   [http://addyosmani.github.com/jquery-ui-bootstrap/ jQuery Bootsrap] to
>>   make it look Bootstrap-y .
>>

> Well, it needs some kind of fixing but I am not convinced that jQuery
> Bootstrap is quite ready at this point.

jftr it was just a suggestion I made after 2 min of early-morning
Google gym activity . That means that I didn't pay attention at all to
these kinds of details . However at least jQueryUI controls in demo
page seem to be looking ok . I thought of only use it for visual
controls not having jQueryUI styling applied .
;)

> I'm not yet clear what they are
> licensing it under although I expect it would be either under similar
> licenses to jQuery or Bootstrap.

... so it's good that you took the time to figure this out . If
nothing like that maybe reused , well , we'll have to do it ourselves
. Maybe jQuery UI theme roller might help . Should be easy anyway
hence tagged for starters , btw .
;)

FWIW , I suggest to create a separate @group in bloodhound.css for
this kind of CSS rules