From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Making Bloodhound's layout responsive [ticket #217]
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 17:14:50 GMT
I agree that design should be led by creating great layouts based on users needs, not based
on what Bootstrap makes easy.

I'll post a fully responsive version of the ticket view mockup (see below) early next week,
that is probably a good way to progress the discussion.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/ticket.html

Cheers,
Joe