From Joe Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Making Bloodhound's layout responsive [ticket #217]
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 18:34:54 GMT
We've removed the wireframes folder from the repo recently (I believe this was briefly discussed
on bh-dev), so I tried to attach the .png and .bmml to the ticket.

That wasn't possible because the file size limit is 256KB. Maybe this should be higher - 1MB
for example? Is that easily doable?

@jdreimann - Twitter
Sent from my phone