From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: dashboard ticket query ordering
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 15:37:05 GMT
Sounds good to me.

Joe

On 4 Oct 2012, at 15:53, Gary Martin <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As I understand it, we want the dashboard view to show a list of tickets that is likely
to be interesting to the viewer. In order to focus in we will probably need additional plugins
for watched tickets, ticket due dates and so on. However, given that these plugins could be
turned off or ignored, we should probably already be looking at making sure that we have a
reasonable order for the tickets.

> At the moment the queries are in ticket created order and the main way that this is mitigated
is that we have one list of "My Tickets" and one for "Active Tickets". I was wondering whether
we could order the tickets by milestone due date while we don't have ticket due dates but
this appears to require a custom report. Secondary ordering should probably be by ticket priority
for the moment.