From Joe Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #230: On custom query screen, show recent queries by the users
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:34:38 GMT
I think we should separate out these discussions on custom query and reports to stay on topic.

The scope of this ticket is to show recent custom queries. I'd say we can maybe expand it
to allow users to 'pin' queries and rename them, those seem like popular features.

Everything else should be a separate ticket and discussion.

Cheers,
Joe

@jdreimann - Twitter
Sent from my phone