From Joe Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #240: Create responsive html mockup of ticket (and other) views
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:08:52 GMT
Yep, I know of all those errors. It's not ready for prime time yet. I just wanted to commit
progress rather than waiting until its all done.

When I'm done building it I'll close the ticket and we can discuss actual implementation on
the mailing list, until then it's probably best to comment on the ticket.

Thanks for your feedback though Olemis, I hadn't made my intention behind the commit clear
enough!

- Joe

@jdreimann - Twitter
Sent from my phone