From Gary Martin <>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #194: Examine workflow for Bloodhound site
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 18:25:18 GMT
I've been looking at issues around this for a while so it is natural to
try to adjust the workflow for I am not
suggesting that this is a workflow that we want for others necessarily;
this is strictly for our needs. I'm trying to get something that is not
too complicated but adds a few features we might want.

On 30/10/12 18:20, Apache Bloodhound wrote:
> #194: Examine workflow for Bloodhound site
> ------------------------+--------------------
>    Reporter:  gjm        |      Owner:  nobody
>        Type:  task       |     Status:  new
>   Component:  siteadmin  |    Version:
> Resolution:             |   Keywords:
> ------------------------+--------------------
> Comment (by gjm):
>   I've been looking into various issues around workflow. One thing that the
>   [
>   workflow.png opensource workflow] is missing for us is capturing aspects
>   of review/testing.
>   I am not entirely sure that we need anything specific for testing so I
>   suggest that we just have a generic review step that is re-entrant in case
>   anyone wants to record specific testing to be done by another user. Also,
>   I am not proposing that there should be anything to force the ticket to go
>   through these steps - it is more so that the ticket can be in an
>   appropriate state for others to pick up on.
>   So, the rules I am suggesting at the moment are in the
>   graph:
>   [[Image(opensource workflow with review.png)]]
>   The graph misses a few features like where there is change of ownership
>   which I have added to the changes to the infoneeded and review states for
>   the moment.
> -- Ticket URL:
> <> Apache
> Bloodhound <> The Apache