From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #223: Prepare ticket view for responsive layout
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:37:19 GMT
I am proposing to commit a patch that Olemis has provided for giving us
a breadcrumb in the ticket view, probably splitting out the work into a
different ticket as it is not clear to me that the work of this ticket
is complete.

The breadcrumb for ticket related views really ought to be available for
other ticket related views too (dashboard and milestone) and for the
breadcrumb to link to the milestone page rather than a custom query but
it is good to make a start here.

Cheers,
     Gary