From Jure Žitnik <j...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: #235: Always show the ticket scrollspy menu (Was: Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #174: Scroll spy in ticket view)
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 07:23:54 GMT
On 10/16/12 1:48 PM, Joachim Dreimann wrote:
> I agree with both your proposed changes. Not sure how to fix the jerky
> clipping issue though.
> We could use a CSS transform of sorts or some more involved, inelegant
> handwaving:
> http://i.imgur.com/5qMRP.png

In my opinion the ticket view should initially include the sticky panel
(including the scroll spy w/ section links) in form and size as it's
gonna be when the user scrolls down. Changing the height of the panel
when the scroll hits certain point (currently it gets increased by
including the section links) causes the browser to 'push' the ticket
content down, which is, in my opinion, a bit confusing, it'd be nice to
see a smooth transition there...
Cheers,
Jure