From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #159: Incorporate Trac 1.0 into vendor branch
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:06:00 GMT
Hi Olemis,

I believe there were two 'database' upgrades - one of these is
associated with changing where attachment files are stored while the
other is to migrate svn modules from trac.versioncontrol.* to
tracopt.versioncontrol.svn.*

The changes to attachments location may have implications for migration
tools if they simply move files to an expected location. It might be
safer to attempt to get Bloodhound to put attachments in the correct
locations instead.

Cheers,
     Gary