From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #159: Incorporate Trac 1.0 into vendor branch
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 20:21:21 GMT
That was just updating the copy in vendor/trac/current - I have
subsequently tagged that version appropriately and merged the changes
into trunk/trac which keeps our patches.

There is only one error that I have noted for which I believe I have
already found a fix. I will commit that in a second and I will update
the list with the commit email for review.

Cheers,
     Gary

--
Gary Martin