From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #231: Batch create tickets from wiki lists
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 10:42:39 GMT
I don't think that these are quite compelling enough arguments for not
developing it here yet. Pulling it in would imply that it is written by
us or we get a code grant at the appropriate time. If it is the former,
would such plugins live in the bloodhound repository? As separate
plugins we would probably have to release it as another signed package
alongside the main bloodhound package...

I don't wish to judge the right approach at the moment but I would not
be averse to such a plugin being written by us at some point if there
are no technical problems and someone eventually wants to.

But let's get on with the more pressing matters!

Cheers,
     Gary