From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #232: Nudge users towards understanding search syntax
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 10:28:59 GMT
I don't think that really works as there is nothing to say that a user
would not want to modify the search as this is not the ticket they are
looking for. The extra click to get to the ticket is no big deal.

If the id is specified, the expectation changes and we should go direct
to the ticket.

We shouldn't forget that the search is not just within the ticket space
unless a user restricts it to that.

Cheers,
Gary