From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #230: On custom query screen, show recent queries by the users
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:43:59 GMT
Names for queries/reports sounds reasonable. It is interesting to think
how we might deal with providing wiki links for per-user defined queries.

I don't think that we should be repurposing the Reports section, rather
we should be expanding the purpose. That the page is there to provide
links to lists of tickets is fine. To be able to have graphical
representations of this data, with potentially arbitrary x and y axes
would be great as well. It would also be useful to be able to have
reports that allow the setting of a variable, say for specifying a month
so that you can use a single report to generate monthly reporting.

Working on improving reports sounds like it is going to be a whole lot
of fun!

Cheers,
Gary