From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #231: Batch create tickets from wiki lists
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 08:29:56 GMT
It sounds to me like Peter was arguing for opt-in here.. of course it
could still be bundled as a sort of contrib package and either left
uninstalled or installed but deactivated.

In this case, I am not sure what I would advise. I expect we will need a
solution for other non-core plugins at some point anyway.

Cheers,
     Gary